Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Question Sportsman's Guide Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI Question Sportsman's Guide Visa

How soon after receiving new card? Please list your experience and whether you called in or did so online. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI Question Sportsman's Guide Visa

@Anonymous wrote:

How soon after receiving new card? Please list your experience and whether you called in or did so online. Thanks

Did my CLI online immediately after being approved before I even got the card. I think it bumped the CL once or twice, then tried again and they gave a 7-10 day notice. Then I waited 6 months and did another CLI and it got it approved again, tried again it and it gave a 7-10 day notice. None were hard pulls.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No bumps here. I used it as BT, so doubt I'll get a thing until I pay that off and buy stuff on it. Tried on approval no experience with limiit
Message 3 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

6 months to get a CLI, for myself. Good Luck

Message 4 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

Mostly you can get Cli upon approval. Register online using SSN and boom. All of comenity Visa cards are the same when it comes to that. after. between 4 and 6 months on Average new cli. But pretty consistent. You can also wait until you get card. You will notice however online that the available credit is 0 until you activate the card. although it shows your full credit limit.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.