Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Questions

tag
Iorek
Contributor

CLI Questions

When my sixth statement for my Capital One Journey card cut this weekend I received a $1k CLI from $500 to $1.5k. I am on the Credit Steps program, but the document I received online about it only indicated a $500 increase and that I wouldn't get it until my 7th statement. Was this increase my Credit Steps CLI, or a separate gift of luv from Capital One? My CLI document says nothing about it being from the Credit Steps program.

Today was my 61st day since opening my Amex Delta, and I successfully received a 3x CLI from $2k to $6k. After this increase posts to my CR, will other lenders take that in consideration when considering giving me auto CLIs? I'm hoping so, since all my other limits are $1.5k or below. 

I applied for my Freedom, NFL, and Cash Rewards cards all around the same time (February, but NFL and Cash Rewards didn't post until March because of recons). I received a $500 auto CLI from Chase around 4 months after I opened it, and haven't seen anything since. I have not received any CLI from my small initial limit from BofA, but I also recently opened up another card from them and I had to recon it. After I show a few more months usage on the second card, will I hopefully see a CLI from them? Finally, my NFL card has not seen any auto CLI at all, and it's had 7 statements now. I used it a decent amount at first but with the cards I have now at most I use it once a month and immediately PIF.

For my Walmart GE card, just to be clear I will be able to request a CLI after the 4th statement cuts? 

UPDATE: Tried to request a CLI for my Walmart card online and got an error message after the first screen. Called Credit Solutions and asked for $2k total line (so $1.3k increase) and received a $300 increase for $1k total line. Yay!

Amex BCE ($15k), TE ($5k), BoA BBR ($600), Cash Rewards ($600), Barclays Sallie Mae ($6k), CapOne Quicksilver ($4k), Chase Freedom ($5.8k), CSP ($11k), Marriott (9k), IHG (12k), DCU ($6k), Discover IT ($6.5k)
TU - 4 INQ, EX - 7 INQ, EQ - 3 INQ
Gardening since 06/25/14.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CLI Questions

@Iorek wrote:

When my sixth statement for my Capital One Journey card cut this weekend I received a $1k CLI from $500 to $1.5k. I am on the Credit Steps program, but the document I received online about it only indicated a $500 increase and that I wouldn't get it until my 7th statement. Was this increase my Credit Steps CLI, or a separate gift of luv from Capital One? My CLI document says nothing about it being from the Credit Steps program.

Today was my 61st day since opening my Amex Delta, and I successfully received a 3x CLI from $2k to $6k. After this increase posts to my CR, will other lenders take that in consideration when considering giving me auto CLIs? I'm hoping so, since all my other limits are $1.5k or below. 

I applied for my Freedom, NFL, and Cash Rewards cards all around the same time (February, but NFL and Cash Rewards didn't post until March because of recons). I received a $500 auto CLI from Chase around 4 months after I opened it, and haven't seen anything since. I have not received any CLI from my small initial limit from BofA, but I also recently opened up another card from them and I had to recon it. After I show a few more months usage on the second card, will I hopefully see a CLI from them? Finally, my NFL card has not seen any auto CLI at all, and it's had 7 statements now. I used it a decent amount at first but with the cards I have now at most I use it once a month and immediately PIF.

For my Walmart GE card, just to be clear I will be able to request a CLI after the 4th statement cuts? 

UPDATE: Tried to request a CLI for my Walmart card online and got an error message after the first screen. Called Credit Solutions and asked for $2k total line (so $1.3k increase) and received a $300 increase for $1k total line. Yay!

Congarts Wow 

The Cap1 was a result of the credit steps program they just showed you extra luv

Chase BofA and Barclay are all 6 month CLI lenders so good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats! +1@mj Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.