Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Request

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

CLI Request

Anyone have a sticky for a CLI how to guide? 

I am looking to freeze my CRs and want to know if creditors can still SP for auto cli or would not be able to due to Freeze. Want to garden till October or November when my new accs will have reached 6 months and need to get one of my lines to 5k... tried GE AE but said couldn't offer me anything higher at the moment to try again in 30 days.. It was recently increased using button online from 700 to 950

anyone know the quickest and most efficient way possible

income is 56k 

aaoa 5 months 

oldest acc 10 months

full time student

6k student loans deferred until 2016 might take out more but have mine on auto pay for $75 to cover for any interest charges and I keep getting proportion of loan balances to loan amts is too high on AMEX.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI Request

wooww how do you make 56k when u in school ????

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

wooww how do you make 56k when u in school ????

Some schools have programs that pay like that

My son attended school full time was offered a job in his last year. That year they paid him $45,000 and he didn't even start work until after he graduated. Then they paid for relocation and increased the salary to $96,000. Not to mention he had 3 weeks after graduation to report to work (mini vacation)

My son was in a Master degree program with a major electronics company. (Kind a learn and earn program I called it)

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 13
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Haha, funny you should ask. Been with a company since I was 15 and worked my way up...

It is a marketing/sales position HIGH turnover. Thanking the big man up top ^ I am still here blessed and thankful. I just need to hurry up and get my degree lol.

Anyone have any advice related to thread?

Message 4 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

Haha, funny you should ask. Been with a company since I was 15 and worked my way up...

It is a marketing/sales position HIGH turnover. Thanking the big man up top ^ I am still here blessed and thankful. I just need to hurry up and get my degree lol.

Did you get it through the school?

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 5 of 13
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

Did you get it through the school?

I do not mind disclosing my source of income as it is understandable why the question may come about but would like advice on CLI as well.

The position is one I gained through high performance in entry level sales for 2 years and promotion after promotion. I am 18 the youngest collegue I work with is 32. It is not through school however; I am studying in a related field. Fortune 500 company very well known. 

Message 6 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure they can still SP just can't HP

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 7 of 13
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Sounds great Smiley Happy I thought so wanted to make sure. What card would be most likely the first creditor to issue 5k increase?

Message 8 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Sounds great Smiley Happy I thought so wanted to make sure. What card would be most likely the first creditor to issue 5k increase?

That may be a problem Chase, Citi and discover to bump you up that far would be a HP 

Cap1 journey hard to say but you can try EO probably best route to go and with your income might come close....Think I gave you EO right?

2nd card form right in sig im not sure what that is with the bird. What is that?

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 9 of 13
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

That may be a problem Chase, Citi and discover to bump you up that far would be a HP 

Cap1 journey hard to say but you can try EO probably best route to go and with your income might come close....Think I gave you EO right?

2nd card form right in sig im not sure what that is with the bird. What is that?

I haven't tried to contact EO for Cap1. 

The card with bird is GERB American Eagle Store Card. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.