myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CLI Request

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

I'm pretty sure they can still SP just can't HP

Sounds great Smiley Happy I thought so wanted to make sure. What card would be most likely the first creditor to issue 5k increase?

That may be a problem Chase, Citi and discover to bump you up that far would be a HP 

Cap1 journey hard to say but you can try EO probably best route to go and with your income might come close....Think I gave you EO right?

2nd card form right in sig im not sure what that is with the bird. What is that?

I haven't tried to contact EO for Cap1. 

The card with bird is GERB American Eagle Store Card. Bingo GE luv =big CLI's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cha ching 

This one is your best bet followed by CAP1

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 13
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Sounds great Smiley Happy I thought so wanted to make sure. What card would be most likely the first creditor to issue 5k increase?

That may be a problem Chase, Citi and discover to bump you up that far would be a HP 

Cap1 journey hard to say but you can try EO probably best route to go and with your income might come close....Think I gave you EO right?

2nd card form right in sig im not sure what that is with the bird. What is that?

The card with bird is GERB American Eagle Store Card. Bingo GE luv =big CLI's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cha ching 

Awesome! At what point in my Credit timeline would it be optimal to apply for CLI.

Message 12 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Awesome! At what point in my Credit timeline would it be optimal to apply for CLI.

Depending on how long you've had the cards but GE every 4 months 

Cap1 every 5-6 months thur EO

I'm going back to them again in July to see if I can get another 2 CLI's

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.