Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Will it say HP?

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

CLI Will it say HP?

When you ask for a CLI from any lender on the page or a page will it say a copy of your report may be obtained? Because I decided to try and get a CLI on my ELAN card since i know its a manual review and for giggles. However i noticed on the page it doesnt say a copy of my report may be obtained. In the past 3/3 times it always been a SP and no HP was ever done so thats why im wondering. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI Will it say HP?

@Skye12329 wrote:

When you ask for a CLI from any lender on the page or a page will it say a copy of your report may be obtained? Because I decided to try and get a CLI on my ELAN card since i know its a manual review and for giggles. However i noticed on the page it doesnt say a copy of my report may be obtained. In the past 3/3 times it always been a SP and no HP was ever done so thats why im wondering. 

If it says something about it, it usually is.

Message 2 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Assume it will be HP regardless.  The only times some lenders would inform you that it will not be HP (or credit pull), is if explicitly tells you so, Citi for example.

Message 3 of 4
Luscher
Valued Contributor

It most likely will be, I know for my citi card right now it say's " get an instant decision, a credit report will not be pulled" which means SP
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.