cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI and apping in one day ok?

tag
h0t0ny

CLI and apping in one day ok?

Hello myFico Family, i have a question if it would be okay for me to do 2 credit limit increases and an app for a new CC in one day be ok?

I just recently took an inquiry when i bought my dad a truck this month and a few last year for my car back in August and also a Chase Freedom in Oct of last year and BoA card of last April.

I will be paying all cards off and leaving one with under 10% utilization before i app, but i usually let the balance run through then payoff right away after it posts. I've never had a late payment, or any baddies on my report.

What would you guys suggest? App for them seperately or all in one go?

Also my Chase Freedom is at 7k, it got an auto cli from 3k to 7k after 3 months, will be 6 months this April. My BoA is at 3k,.

How much should i ask for?

Thank you in advance for all the replies/help. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
sexy_kitten7
Regular Contributor

Re: CLI and apping in one day ok?

New apps take precedence over CLIs. Same day is fine.

Apply for the card online and recon if not instantly approved. Then do the CLIs online (if possible) and recon those, if needed.

Good luck!

Quicksilver MC / Amazon.com / Better Balance Rewards Visa / Freedom / Dividend / Quicksilver Visa / Cash+ / Thank You Preferred / Blue Cash Everyday / Better Balance Rewards MC / BankAmericard HRC Cash Rewards / It / Arrival / FlexPerks / Platinum AAdvantage / MileagePlus Explorer / LifeMiles
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.