Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI from Applied Credit Card - Wow!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI from Applied Credit Card - Wow!

Hello -

Just wanted to share some interesting news....  I received a phone call today and then an email from Applied Credit Card that they were giving me a $500 credit limit increase.  Well, I of course was suspicious because in the past they would offer me a CLI but only if I paid a $100 fee which I thought was ridiculous so I never did it.

I have had the card for several years and have never been late on a payment.  Anyway, I went online and checked my account and sure enough they increased my limit by $500.  I am still in shock over it.  My new credit limit is $1850.  I know they are not the best card but along with Capital One they were one of the first cards I was able to get after my Bankruptcy.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI from Applied Credit Card - Wow!

Congrats!!  Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI from Applied Credit Card - Wow!

I was thinking the same thing... I logged on to see if my payment was posted and I also noticed the 500 CLI "No fee". My husband also has a card with them but he did not get one...They probably did a soft pull to see how our scores are looking... I haven't closed mines either because of the age of the account and it was a rebuilder out of BK as well...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.