cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI from Orchard now that they are Cap 1?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI from Orchard now that they are Cap 1?

Now that Orchard has been bought by Cap 1 (currently reported as that on my CR). Do you think there will be a change in how they give CLIs? I've read that people have called to make a request from Orchard every 4-6 months. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: CLI from Orchard now that they are Cap 1?

I think I read some at least one thread recently (since Cap1 acquired HSBC) and there was still people getting CLIs by doing their thing every 4 months. 

Message 2 of 6
2NE1
Established Contributor

Yes, Orchard is still giving CLI upon request, just called the # on the back of your card. So far everyone that's requested has been a SP. I guess the amount varies depending on how good you keep your payment history and how high your score is, some users have had up to $250 limit increase. Mine was $100 and it was a SP.
Message 3 of 6
FicoTron
Established Contributor

I tried a cli last year and it was a HP.  No chance I am trying that again to get a piece of shiznit limit bumped a measly $100.  This card is getting axed 2 weeks prior to the AF hitting.  Goodbyeand R.I.P to Orchard, they suck.  I'd like to say they got me to primeville, but they actually made it worse.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 4 of 6
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Capital One for sure is a soft pull. I thought Orchard was a hard pull becuase poeple on the forums said. Maybe because there are cap one now??????

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 5 of 6
SoCalBound
Contributor

Orchard Bank has been pretty good to me since I got it two years ago.  It's has actually grown to $2000. 

I went to ask for a credit increase, he said he would have to pull a report and the decision would be in like 10 seconds, and I wimped out because I didnt want to chance a hp on pretty much a clean record just a week or two before trying to apply for a prime card.  Just my luck it would be a hp for like $100

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.