Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI from these cards

tag
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

CLI from these cards

Kohls (Capone) & Sears(citi) and Target anyone have experience with credit limit increases. Sears has a form with income etc. and I think with kohls you gotta call. Target seems random. Stuck @ $300 with kohls and $200 with target. I would request a cli with them if they don't hard pull EQ since I have 3 inq on there and none on the rest.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLI from these cards

Well I decided to call Kohls and after going thru the automated options and getting transferred to a lady she asks me income and last 4 of ssn and told me I was eligible for line increase to $1500 from $300. She said I was soft pulled in feb and qualified then so I wouldn't receive a hard pull guess time shall tell but a increase is a increase.
Message 2 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

That's a nice increase! My store cards hate me cause I don't like to shop!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 9
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

I went 8 months without using it but decided to do some shopping and almost maxed it out. I just wanted to help my util.dont really shop there often.
Message 4 of 9
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I was wondering about a cli on my Kohl's which has been stuck at $500 since last year.  What are your current scores?  Overall util?  How long have you had the Kohl's card?

MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 5 of 9
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

EQ Fico is 730 and TU is 721. Cardholder since 2008. Util is around 20%

@halos24 wrote:

Congrats!  I was wondering about a cli on my Kohl's which has been stuck at $500 since last year.  What are your current scores?  Overall util?  How long have you had the Kohl's card?

Message 6 of 9
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Great, thanks! I am happy to see they gave you a nice increase without the HP.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 7 of 9
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Aww I hate citi..requested $4500 to match best buy and they shot back $2800. Geez thanks for the $200 CLI and probably the hard pull on TU
Message 8 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Mike360 wrote:
Well I decided to call Kohls and after going thru the automated options and getting transferred to a lady she asks me income and last 4 of ssn and told me I was eligible for line increase to $1500 from $300. She said I was soft pulled in feb and qualified then so I wouldn't receive a hard pull guess time shall tell but a increase is a increase.

Wow Mike CONGRATS!!!

A nice Cap1 CLI!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.