Regular Contributor
natasjlp

CLI guidlines or best practices

I am about to request a CLI from one of my CCs. Someone pointed me to this link which I will be using: Backdoor numbers

What I want to know are best practices. I have other CCs and would like to increase all of the limits.

How often can I or should I request a CLI? How often can I go back and forth between cards and request a CLI? maybe like once a month?

Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: CLI guidlines or best practices

You can try for CLI's, dont be disappointed with the current financial climate. What cards do you and what is your scores and present limits. Some cards like Macy's you can ask for CLI every 3 months. GE backed cards every 4 months. It all depends your usage of the cards and limits and scores.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+