cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI is offered if BT offer is accepted ... Citi ... ( Pay for Luv ? )

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: CLI is offered if BT offer is accepted ... Citi ... ( Pay for Luv ? )

OP- Is CITI assuming you have bills, or did they make a soft pull on your credit report to check for balances.  They trying to pimp you. LOL
Message 11 of 14
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Takunda1 wrote:

Re: Luv button. I was talking about the one from the drop down menu. When you select it, one of two things will happen. Either you'll get the " we can offer you this much today with no inquiry" or you'll get the form that requires you to fill in some info. If you get the form, don't fill in anything as that will result in a hard inquiry. Just periodically check the CLI request tab from the drop down menu, until you see an offer you like.

Clicked the CLI request button from the tools drop down menu, no form, offered $1k.  Took it, no inquiry.

Thanks!  That CLI button had been there, I thought it would have automatically have been the form thing.  A previous CLI request had been in the special offers section only, so I thought it had to appear there for the automatic approval with no inquiry. 

Thanks again!

Message 12 of 14
Too_much_debt
Valued Member

I clicked the pull down menu option a couple weeks ago for a CLI...no go.  Tried again today.

Well alright!! ..."Here Mr. Customer, have another $2100."

OK, Thanks!

TU 712; EQ 739; EX 736 -- As of 07/01/2015
Message 13 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Too_much_debt wrote:

I clicked the pull down menu option a couple weeks ago for a CLI...no go.  Tried again today.

Well alright!! ..."Here Mr. Customer, have another $2100."

OK, Thanks!

Nice going! Congrats!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.