Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: CLI on CSP?

Yeah I would have liked more, but i'm not disappointed at all. 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor
chnceit

ryanbush wrote:

So I called in and asked for 15, they countered for 10.  I guess that's better tha nothing since I got hit with a HP.

Congrats! Did you call the number on your card or did you talk to a UW? 

I want to call and ask for CLI, but I am thinking to wait until CITI and GE reports my new CL's.

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Frequent Contributor
JaeJae12

big congrats!

BCE- 30000 -BOA 123 14400 -Freedom- 28789- Citi Forward- 19900 -Citi DC- 23800-CSP 22.5k
Garden mode 3/25/14

Established Contributor
zeusta20

Congrats on the new CLI! I'm looking to get mine raised as well. But I'm going to wait till next year, HOPEFULLY, for some inq's to age! lol Trying to garden has not been in my favor lately...lol.

CL-5kNPSLCL-3.6kCL-4kCL-7.5kCL-7kCL 7.9kCL-4.2k
GARDENING SINCE 07/13/13
Super Contributor
enharu

chnceit wrote:

ryanbush wrote:

So I called in and asked for 15, they countered for 10.  I guess that's better tha nothing since I got hit with a HP.

I want to call and ask for CLI, but I am thinking to wait until CITI and GE reports my new CL's.

it's best to call the number on the back of the card for the CLI request first. If the request doesn't work out in your favor, then try calling recons.

Calling recons directly will usually result in them transferring you back to the normal CSRs.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
ryanbush

chnceit wrote:

ryanbush wrote:

I called the number on the back of the card, once the CS Rep told me it needed further processing I was transfered to UW to finish up everything.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor
chnceit

ryanbush wrote:

I think we talked to the same CSR LOL... I got the same increase. Well worth the HP :smileywink:

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}