Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on CSP?

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI on CSP?

Yeah I would have liked more, but i'm not disappointed at all. 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 11 of 17
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

So I called in and asked for 15, they countered for 10.  I guess that's better tha nothing since I got hit with a HP.

Congrats! Did you call the number on your card or did you talk to a UW? 

I want to call and ask for CLI, but I am thinking to wait until CITI and GE reports my new CL's.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 12 of 17
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

big congrats!

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 13 of 17
zeusta20
Established Contributor

Congrats on the new CLI! I'm looking to get mine raised as well. But I'm going to wait till next year, HOPEFULLY, for some inq's to age! lol Trying to garden has not been in my favor lately...lol.

Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Sig-15k
Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite-10k
Chase Freedom-4k
1st Financial Bank USA-11.4k
USAA Amex-7.5k
USAA Visa Sig-7k
Citi Thank you Preferred-4.8k
Citi Diamond-2k
Amex Gold-NPSL

FICO8-11/2017
EX: 737
EQ: 722
TU: 735
Message 14 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

So I called in and asked for 15, they countered for 10.  I guess that's better tha nothing since I got hit with a HP.

I want to call and ask for CLI, but I am thinking to wait until CITI and GE reports my new CL's.

it's best to call the number on the back of the card for the CLI request first. If the request doesn't work out in your favor, then try calling recons.

Calling recons directly will usually result in them transferring you back to the normal CSRs.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 17
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

I called the number on the back of the card, once the CS Rep told me it needed further processing I was transfered to UW to finish up everything.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 16 of 17
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

I think we talked to the same CSR LOL... I got the same increase. Well worth the HP Smiley Wink

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.