Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI responses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI responses

Has anyone ever gotten this messege and actually get a credit line increase

You will receive a written response within 7-10 days.

amex or any other cc

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: CLI responses

Personally, no.
Message 2 of 5
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Nope!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I called today, and rep stated it wasnt approved--I have a line of 2000 and asked to bring it up to 6000 using the luv button----He said reason my score from exp---Which I know is still between 720-730 no baddies at all---He told me "When I get score of 800  or more, with everything else remaining the same--I could  get increased---he said its beause of economy----this a blue card...This was a soft pull---IBut I was really hoping to have a card with atleast 5000k so I cant use for new furniture when I close on home....Maybe Ill just wait until after I close and apply for a discover maybe they would give me "more"

Than afer all this, I noticed on news website--AMEX profits tumbled 56%..

Message 4 of 5
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that.  I had an AMEX Blue Cash that they cut in half about 9 months ago.  My EXP score is around 720-730 and I haven't received anything close to a CLI from them.  I have since SD that card.  However, today I was approved for their Costco card for only $2000.  We shall see how long that stays in tack.

On a side note, I got a Discover card with a $6000CL with a TU score of 737 and income around $150K.  txjohn, was in the 800s and he only got $2000 with roughly similar income.  Both of us in Texas.  So depending whats on your report, your CL will vary with Discover. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.