Regular Contributor

CLI responses

Has anyone ever gotten this messege and actually get a credit line increase

You will receive a written response within 7-10 days.

amex or any other cc

Fico TU 655--need to rid 1 paid med collection-no updated score since, closing on house and adding 2 credit card accounts
Fico EX 720- when I last pulled it
Fico EQ 667- closed on house, and added 2 credit card accounts

Goal- Get my credit card accounts paid down completly within 3 months----And remove the last paid med collections of of my TU
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Re: CLI responses

Personally, no.
Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Nope!

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Regular Contributor

Well I called today, and rep stated it wasnt approved--I have a line of 2000 and asked to bring it up to 6000 using the luv button----He said reason my score from exp---Which I know is still between 720-730 no baddies at all---He told me "When I get score of 800  or more, with everything else remaining the same--I could  get increased---he said its beause of economy----this a blue card...This was a soft pull---IBut I was really hoping to have a card with atleast 5000k so I cant use for new furniture when I close on home....Maybe Ill just wait until after I close and apply for a discover maybe they would give me "more"

Than afer all this, I noticed on news website--AMEX profits tumbled 56%..

Fico TU 655--need to rid 1 paid med collection-no updated score since, closing on house and adding 2 credit card accounts
Fico EX 720- when I last pulled it
Fico EQ 667- closed on house, and added 2 credit card accounts

Goal- Get my credit card accounts paid down completly within 3 months----And remove the last paid med collections of of my TU
Regular Contributor
Romeoo47

I'm sorry to hear that.  I had an AMEX Blue Cash that they cut in half about 9 months ago.  My EXP score is around 720-730 and I haven't received anything close to a CLI from them.  I have since SD that card.  However, today I was approved for their Costco card for only $2000.  We shall see how long that stays in tack.

On a side note, I got a Discover card with a $6000CL with a TU score of 737 and income around $150K.  txjohn, was in the 800s and he only got $2000 with roughly similar income.  Both of us in Texas.  So depending whats on your report, your CL will vary with Discover. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}