Not applicable

Re: CLI's from Victoria's Secret

Great Peas! I love Sephora! Smiley Happy Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy

Ni ni. (hope all is well) Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

My VS card has a CL of $930 (so random).  It has been this way since I opened it in 1999 (my oldest card).  I recently asked for a CLI, but got denied.  Reason given was "poor performance on other credit obligations" or some such poo.  It's true I had baddies that occured since 1999, but my record has been clean for 2-3 years and my scores are over 700...  Who would have thought a store card would be so strict?
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow rebuilder. I guess jaybee was right! They DO have an elephant memory.

It's a shame they are so unforgiving. Had they given me just a teeny tiny cli, I would have kept it.

I got a Qcard(QVC) last December, and they started me out with $500 cl. I've had the V.S. angels card for 4 years and I was up to $450?

Like Hauling said WFNNB is one strange aminal(as my daughter used to say) Smiley Indifferent
Message 23 of 31
myfico5378
New Contributor

I've had them since 2000 also.  It's the only card that I kept through my BK so I won't close it as I don't want to lose the age!  They are definitely strange though!  My credit limit for quite some time was $1050, I think.  Then, I tried to use it after a year or so of non-use and realized they'd dropped my limit to $500.  So, I used it quite a bit for a few months before I requested a CLI on their luv button and it went up to $740.  It's been PIF and zero usage for a few months and I'm tempted to ask for a CLI again since it's been about 4 months since the last one. 
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am thinking about hitting the luv button for my VS card. I really shouldn't because I have not had the card all that long.
Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sithkitty wrote:
I am thinking about hitting the luv button for my VS card. I really shouldn't because I have not had the card all that long.

pretty sure it will be a hard on ex. wait 6 months w/not enough use they took me from 250 to 600.
Message 26 of 31
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

I've never had a hard inq from VS for a CLI. My last request was a soft and that took it from 1400 to 1900.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:
I've never had a hard inq from VS for a CLI. My last request was a soft and that took it from 1400 to 1900.

interesting!
Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not worried about getting an increase any time soon! I will probably ask around Thanksgiving and see what happens. Maybe they will give me something because I will most likely be using it to get some gifts!
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by Jewels731 on 06-18-2009 06:51 PM
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.