CLI spree

tag
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

CLI spree

okay so I hit up!!

USAA Visa Platinum CLI from 11.5k  to 20K via secured message

one year 

USAA World Mastercard from 13k to 20.945 ? odd both increase with one pull EQ secured message

one year

BOFA  Cash Rewards from 14K to 17K soft pull via secured message

6 months

Home Depot 11k to 16.5k no pull vis secured message

6 months

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI spree

Yay! That's awesome. Congratulations.

Are you a full or limited member at USAA?
Message 2 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 3 of 17
vpae
Established Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

okay so I hit up!!

one year 

USAA World Mastercard from 13k to 20.945 ? odd both increase with one pull EQ secured message

one year

6 months

6 months

Wow, that's awesome, congrats!

If you don't mind my asking. So instead of using the luv button for your BOFA, you just sent them a secured message asking for a CLI? Actually, it looks like you used secured message for all of your CLIs?

Thanks and nice work!

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 4 of 17
PrettyPeacock
Contributor

Congrats. It always such fun to see what hurdles others are leaping over.  Good luck and enjoy basking in your glory. Smiley Very Happy

4/13 CS from TU 599 11/3/13 Current FICO TU: 672, EQ 680
Negs: BK charged-off Jan '09, KS tax lien PAID, but still trying to figure out how to get it removed and 10 IIB accounts
Happiness: Merrick $750  |  Cap One $300  |  USBank $300  |  Victoria's Secret $500  |  The Buckle $250  |  JCrew $250  |  Express $250  |  Cap One $2000(AU)  |  Fingerhut $850 | Kohls (AU) $3000
Goals are 760 to buy a home & to stay in the Garden til 2/14
Message 5 of 17
prabs99
Regular Contributor

That is awesome. Congrats.

FICO (Discover) 805
Message 6 of 17
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

yes all my CLI has been initiated by sucured message 

USAA  usually i use the BT excuse this time i just ask and requested 2 CLI for one pull secured message I just put income and mentioned that i want to use their card as my primary. Took less than a day

BOFA initited through online and to top it off secured message that i wanted to take advantage of the 0% BT took coulple of hours to show new credit line very easy also soft pull anything over 25K will result a HP

Home depot is very easy initiated though online and i also send a secure message stating i wanted to do my kitchen took about 3 hours to show increse online

next on my list wil

NAVYFED>>>

its gonna be a tough one to crack because I think im max exposure 

Nrewards 20K Cash Rewards 20K Flagship 22K Navcheck 15K

I dont mind the inquiry cause I BUMP them off every monthSmiley Surprised

Message 7 of 17
vpae
Established Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

yes all my CLI has been initiated by sucured message 

USAA  usually i use the BT excuse this time i just ask and requested 2 CLI for one pull secured message I just put income and mentioned that i want to use their card as my primary. Took less than a day

BOFA initited through online and to top it off secured message that i wanted to take advantage of the 0% BT took coulple of hours to show new credit line very easy also soft pull anything over 25K will result a HP

Home depot is very easy initiated though online and i also send a secure message stating i wanted to do my kitchen took about 3 hours to show increse online

next on my list wil

NAVYFED>>>

its gonna be a tough one to crack because I think im max exposure 

Nrewards 20K Cash Rewards 20K Flagship 22K Navcheck 15K

I dont mind the inquiry cause I BUMP them off every monthSmiley Surprised

Definitely YMMV! Kudos to you.

I tried to chat online through BOFA and she said it'll be a hard inquiry. Won't budge at all. She said it's not them but it's how the credit bureaus reports it. okay, sure Smiley Happy. This was more or less the same answer when I called in not too long ago. I had a HP back in Nov (before I was actively on this forum) and was declined.

I'm not liking BofA very much. Out of my 11 accounts, I've gotten a CLI from the other 10 without a HP. oh Bofa. Smiley Sad

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 8 of 17
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Way to go! Congrats! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 9 of 17
Express
Frequent Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

okay so I hit up!!

one year 

one year

6 months

6 months

Nice!  Smiley Surprised

CL $408,200
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.