Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIs --> Black Friday influenced?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLIs --> Black Friday influenced?

what would they look at for line increase on each would I call in seperate times per card. please give me way to help get line increased . they dont pull my credit report again sence just got approved right for line increase?
Message 11 of 12
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: CLIs --> Black Friday influenced?

LOL! congrats Ash on the $100 Orchard CLi - hey get what ya can, while ya can, right? Smiley Wink lol

aww BcG!! 2.5 yrs and FP denied CLI?? DUMP EM! they probably have HUGE fees on that card anyway!! Remember the history stays on your report for 10 years and by than ur other cards would have aged!!

sfd,

If you just got approved for the citi you should kindly ask during Activtation and make sure you mention no hard pull on report.. sometimes Citi does it, sometimes they dont.

But you can always do what I do and gradually check online on the Luv Button - Citi Account Management screen click on Maintainence and click on Request CLI - if it says "congrats! we can immediately increase your CL etc etc" your report wasnt pulled.

but if you get a long form asking for employer, bank name, HHI than dont do it cause it will pull a report.

I check the luv button every 3 months - 6 months but I have 2+ yrs with them Citi values payment history so give it time! I went from an initial 5k CL to 20k today over time with the Luv Button!!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.