Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNB Crystal Visa Infinite

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Infinite

@mxp114 wrote:

That's interesting and Visa has recently launched an even higher tier so it makes sense Infinite arrives in the land of card status dilution. I wonder how long before people start asking how they can get their $200 Quicksilver One Visa card upgraded to Infinite Cat Embarassed

Give it time Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i get my 200 dollar secured card upgraded to infinite?

Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mxp114 wrote:

That's interesting and Visa has recently launched an even higher tier so it makes sense Infinite arrives in the land of card status dilution. I wonder how long before people start asking how they can get their $200 Quicksilver One Visa card upgraded to Infinite Cat Embarassed

What is this even higher tier? How can anything be more than infinity?

Message 13 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I still remember when have a gold card was that status symbol.. Always gotta be a new tier of card it appears.

Message 14 of 34
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

Next version of Visa will be Infinite+ .  :-)

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 15 of 34
happypill
Valued Contributor

I don't know anything about this card, but I believe City National Bank's primary business is wealth management.  I would guess (blind guess) that this card might be like the JP Morgan Palladium, designed for private bank clients with some sort of minimum assets under management.

Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

hmmmmm.... interesting. and the branch is like 5 min. away from where I live. buuuuuuut..... 400 annual fee? isn't amex platinum better? but then again visa is accepted at more places.

Message 17 of 34
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

Give it time Smiley Very Happy

So... about 2 months? Smiley Wink

I elect Irish as the myfico representative to investigate this card and find out if its worth it. He needs a hobby Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gads ... time for creditaddict, Ron, Nixon, FinStar and Longtimelurker to get us going. CreditCurosity when is your coming out in Nashville? We could all hover around, claim residency and apply for the Infinite Visa. This could be the next Duck, Diners Club or Venture Card right after the Citi Double Cash or the new Discover Miles. Class that is all I can say class Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I pass Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.