Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNB Crystal Visa Infinite

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Infinite

I actually live in GA and they offer this card there too.

Never seen a branch though.

Edit: There's one right here in Atlanta

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 21 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Spider15 wrote:

Gads ... time for creditaddict, Ron, Nixon, FinStar and Longtimelurker to get us going. CreditCurosity when is your coming out in Nashville? We could all hover around, claim residency and apply for the Infinite Visa. This could b the next Duck, Diners Club or Venture Card right after the Citi Double Cash or the new Discover Miles. Class that is all I can say class Smiley Happy

LOL... Don't think I have the "Assets" for this card.. As stated it is in middle of music row aka where all the big country music stars are and studios reside.. As another person stated I think it is for the weath management side and sure it is hosting some big name country music signers/producers etc...  I am only guessing this from the location next to Sony among many other record label lol..  Actually my office is moving into the Sony building in about 3 months so I can hop, skip and jump to the building and see what it is all about, but Sony is then moving out to a new building and letting us have it or actually buy it lol

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll pass. Already got a Citi Prestige with a waived AF.

Message 23 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

You or your wife Smiley Tongue

I know the "trick" on the ritz, how do you do this on the Prestige though although I am not able to get it or haven't been dumb enough to try for it, inquiring minds want to know

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know the "trick" on the ritz, how do you do this on the Prestige though although I am not able to get it or haven't been dumb enough to try for it, inquiring minds want to know

I think the call(s) made got a message sent to the right person. I'm not really sure how it happened but I am not complaining.

Message 25 of 34
happypill
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think the call(s) made got a message sent to the right person. I'm not really sure how it happened but I am not complaining.

Permanently waived?

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can only wish, lol.

The card is worth the AF regardless.
Message 27 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

So where we golfing at  Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question. Got an extra set of clubs?
Message 29 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Good question. Got an extra set of clubs?

Oh for you... Sure I could dig some up...  Best part about golfing is drinking and the cart girls thoughSmiley Happy

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.