Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO Presidential Plus

tag
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

CO Presidential Plus

Hi All,

Does anybody out there know what exactly is gonna happen at the end of the year with the Presidential Plus card in light of the merger? The web site is not clear and there is different info on chases vs continentals site. Is there a corresponding Presidents club for United (I know there is a global services unit but it doesnt appear that customers with the Presidential Plus card are all eligible. Wondering if I should try for a PC or just cancel before the AF comes up in December. This card has been fantastic if you travel Continental frequently but now I am not so sure with the merger. There doesnt appear to be a corresponding United care. There is the United explorer plus card which looks like it is the analog of the continental one pass plus, not presidential plus. Thanks in advance..

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longhorn11
New Contributor

Re: CO Presidential Plus

I was wondering the same thing, found this on flyertalk...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-mileage-plus-consolidated/1239156-presidential-plus-card-chang...

It looks like they are going to keep the beneifts (now extended to United) but eventually come up with a "new" card sometime in 2012.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.