Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMBINED HSBC & ORCHARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

COMBINED HSBC & ORCHARD

I'VE had hsbc & orchard since 2005 everytime i called orchard they wanted to charge me $20 for $100CLI i don't know about anybody else but that's not right hsbc always gave me CLI no charge so i combined the 2. Gave my hsbc a nice CL and don't have to pay for increases.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: COMBINED HSBC & ORCHARD

Have you successfully combined the two?

I was told that I could not combine HSBC and Orchard. Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes looked online Friday orchard closed everything transferred to hsbc card call hsbc they'll send a from to fill out.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.
I should call and try again.
Message 4 of 9
gary4872
Regular Contributor

Were they both the same brand (both Visa, both MC)?
Message 5 of 9
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Congrats!  I have had very good luck combining HSBC cards and I was told just 3 weeks ago that I could not combine my Orchard MC and my HSBC MC... Then again, it might be because the MC was a Merchants Bank card.
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to get some clarity regarding combining HSBC cards. Have a Orchard and a HSBC Platininum.  When I called today I was told only same type of cards could be combined (eg. Orchard with Orchard).  However, I have read several post where folks have posted they were able able to combine the different branded cards (eg. Orchard with HSBC).  Just want to make sure this is true and if so, should I be wording my request differently.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I called they told me I could combine HSBC & Orchard, but they could not guarantee that the CL's would combine, that it may end up being just the HSBC CL. I asked what made that different from just closing the Orchard, and was told, that close was close and combine was combine.

Did anyone that successfully combined hear this and then still get the CL's combined?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had $800 on orchard and $1100 on hsbc they sent me a form to fill out took about 3 weeks to combined cards. Orchard closed hsbc CL $1900. When i called orchard lady tried to talk me into upgrading orchard but she said they still charged for CLI so i had form sent it went through
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.