cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMENITY BANK VIRGIN AMERICA CARD HELP!

tag
plasticcards
New Contributor

COMMENITY BANK VIRGIN AMERICA CARD HELP!

Hi, I applied for Virgin America credit card. I was denied Smiley Sad DOes anyome have the number fot commenity bank to do a recon dept? Thanks so much! 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: COMMENITY BANK VIRGIN AMERICA CARD HELP!

I never was able toi recon with Comedity, not sure they have a recon dept, good luck

Message 2 of 22
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

I have not been able to find a good recon number for comenity. Why where you denied?
Message 3 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@plasticcards wrote:

Hi, I applied for Virgin America credit card. I was denied Smiley Sad DOes anyome have the number fot commenity bank to do a recon dept? Thanks so much! 

oh no, was it instant or did you get letter?

Message 4 of 22
kromerok
Established Member

I was initially declined, for some reason I thought on the letter there was a number to call. Did you receive a letter? When I get home ill check mine if you didnt.

Message 5 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kromerok wrote:

I was initially declined, for some reason I thought on the letter there was a number to call. Did you receive a letter? When I get home ill check mine if you didnt.

If you got letter for verificaiton department you have not been denied... that is comenity prcoess to verify applications and as soon as you answer those questions correctly they will tell you the CL approved for.

I got that for Pottery Barn and crossing fingers I get it for Virgin American too since I left garden early and would LOVE this card!

Message 6 of 22
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Yea I just got one of those letters.So I called and was approved for $300.00 yes that's correct $300.00 for a card with a $150.00 yearly fee..I don't think Im gonna be keeping this one

Message 7 of 22
plasticcards
New Contributor

What number did you call? Thanks! 

Message 8 of 22
john398
Senior Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Yea I just got one of those letters.So I called and was approved for $300.00 yes that's correct $300.00 for a card with a $150.00 yearly fee..I don't think Im gonna be keeping this one

have you tried the luv botton? I went up about 3k with that on my Total Rewards card

Message 9 of 22
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Wow...just...wow

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.