cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COULD THE CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE LUV BUTTON HAVE BEEN BROKE?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

COULD THE CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE LUV BUTTON HAVE BEEN BROKE?

I got this for quite sometime this weekend.  Could it be that the luv button was really broken & we go those increases from a boo boo?  I know some didn't get one but maybe those were the ones that got the "norm" & some of us got the "broken" limit!  I guess only time will tell...................Smiley Surprised  Please move this if it's not in the right place.  THX

Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 2.43.34 AM.jpg

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Re: COULD THE CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE LUV BUTTON HAVE BEEN BROKE?

Hmm... could be normal weekend maintenance.

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 2 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Idk, I normally ask on the weekends.  Never takes so long? Down for a few & right back up.  

Message 3 of 91
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Its happen to me as well before when trying.  Usually its half a day or so for me, once it was a day and a half.  Could of been my computer needed to update the page who knows!  But not too out of the normal, atleast 4 times for me.  (I just try again the next day, then next day if it takes that long)

Message 4 of 91
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Mine had the same response all day. Yes I checked a few times. Hopefully it's just maintenance.
Message 5 of 91
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I think it's simply because there has been a successful CLI, and I wouldn't think twice about it.
Message 6 of 91
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Discover is famous for their maintenance on weekends especially SAT/SUN nights sometimes even longer.  That is what I suspect. 

Message 7 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should be back up by now.  I  fear the worst for my good friend Luv

Message 8 of 91
baller4life
Super Contributor

Boooooooo. Let's hope it's only maintenance. Smiley Mad
Message 9 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover luv button having technical difficulties

My second Discover statement cut yesterday and I've been anxiously waiting to hit that luv button since a ton of people were getting CLIs. I just clicked it but it's not working. Hope they take care of it soon as I need my CLI fix now!!!

"CREDIT LINE INCREASE REQUEST
We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Your request cannot be completed because the web server or the web application has experienced a technical error. For assistance, please call 1-800-347-3085 .

Return to Account Center Home"

Message 10 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.