Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT APPING JUNKIES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CREDIT APPING JUNKIES

How many inquires do you have on your reports for the past year?

Does that total include any major purchases mortgage or car? 

Just curious mines are quite high but I got many tied up into mortgage REFI apping and the purchase of new car Smiley Sad

I know in scoring they count as one...but do they still affect you when inquires are reviewed as a whole?
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CREDIT APPING JUNKIES

@Anonymous wrote:
I know in scoring they count as one...but do they still affect you when inquires are reviewed as a whole?

If your file is being reviewed by someone with experience and a lick of sense, they ought to be able to move those inqs to the side and look at the ones that matter, but be prepared to ask for recon and gently point out how this works.

Can't help you now on my inqs for the last year --I'm a weenie when it comes to app'ing --but check back with me in late March or early April! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am a patient in the sleigh center
21 eq
10tu
9exp

no more for me..
Message 3 of 24
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I have 36 inq on my EX during 2007. Still made it to 667
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol i hear ya hauling keep us updated come spring when you go on your mini app spree Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

whew Maxima i may be up there with you just Equifax has the most for me too ;(
Message 6 of 24
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

My name is Stpn2me and I am an inmate..opps, patientSmiley Very Happy at the sleigh center. I have about 6 inq since Dec...

stpn2me
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

7 on eq, 5 (was 4 darn wamu pre-approval) on tu, and 14 on ex in the past year for me.
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i hear ya concord thats surprising i have many on Equifax and the least on Experian but I am averaging around the 650 too--I think its b/c i used to not have any many TLs and available credit---I think the inquires were hurting me but when all the credit started reporting it was starting to look better---if I just hold on I am sure when they start to age --it will get even better--gotta keep the faith--apping was very addictive when I found this forum b/c I wasnt aware of what I could get and would qualify for--but its slowly but surely calming down and leveling out--I have made the 2 mlost important purchases this year (my car and my REFI on the mortgage) so no serious purchases to worry abotut scores for quite some time--so just hopefully they will maintain or increase if anything--i am learning so much on here
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow stpn2me did you get approvedfor everything you appd for
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.