Frequent Contributor
2wheel

CREDIT CARD FOR BUSINESS

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A BANK THAT WILL GIVE A BUSINESS CREDIT CARD WITHOUT A PG.

2wheel
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: CREDIT CARD FOR BUSINESS

As per the Major Credit Card, you can try Key Bank. I have their Business MasterCard with out PG.  There are so many other store cards and gas cards you can get with out PG.
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

I would do some searches on here for past conversations for business credit and no pg credit, etc.

we talk about this a lot and once you get going, I would be happy to help with more specific answers but just about every retailer imaginable offers business cards and most that are just store branded you can get without PG if you have a business credit file.

When you get into major credit cards like mastercard and visa the list gets shorter without PG

Keybank is great option though, I have that also. 

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
2wheel

[ Edited ]

dont think I would have a problem I just got a update from DNB and my new paydex score is 88

problem is everthing reports to Duns and not tu or ex Dont know why but it does..Might want to add that been in business for over 6 years. Got gas card and tradelines I think 13 showing on my report but I dont have no major credit card.

Message Edited by 2wheel on 02-24-2009 05:44 PM
2wheel

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}