Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT CARD VETTING

tag
wealthygirl
Valued Member

Re: CREDIT CARD VETTING

To UBorrow-UPay

My reply was not SUPERFLUOUS in the least bit.  I located the answer to my "poll"; and, as a courtesy to the forum participants, I wanted to save them time from responding when a reply was no longer needed!  Nothing more, nothing less...

On the other hand, I believe your reply is SUPERFLUOUS!   In keeping with FICO Forum etiquette...thank you for replying. Smiley Wink

wealthygirl

Starting Score: 647EQ 625 TU (Sept 09)
Current Score: 728 EQ 724 TU 743 EX(Lender pull)
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
wealthygirl
Valued Member

Although I found the information I was seeking...I appreciate the responses received (with the exception of 1, no names mentioned)!  

wealthygirl

Message 12 of 16
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@wealthygirl wrote:

To UBorrow-UPay

My reply was not SUPERFLUOUS in the least bit.  I located the answer to my "poll"; and, as a courtesy to the forum participants, I wanted to save them time from responding when a reply was no longer needed!  Nothing more, nothing less...

On the other hand, I believe your reply is SUPERFLUOUS!   In keeping with FICO Forum etiquette...thank you for replying. Smiley Wink

wealthygirl

wealthygirl, I was referring to my own reply with that post (which was superfluous, seeing as how you said you didn't need any replies) ...I was making a joke. Smiley Happy

Nothing was meant to offend you in any way. 

Message 13 of 16
wealthygirl
Valued Member

To U Borrow U pay...I truly apologize for misreading your reply.Smiley Surprised  Certainly not offended, just surprised by the remark which, unfortunately, I read in haste (I read it as "THAT is a superfluous reply").   I see that you are a super contributor to this site...pardon me again for not recognizing the intent of your statement. 

Sincerely,

Wealthygirl

Message 14 of 16
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

wealthygirl, you are also a classy girl!  Thank you for your post.  Smiley Happy

BTW...I'm only a "Super Contributor" because they don't have a ranking of "Wise-A$$ Contributor"...yet.  (I understand the myfico folks are still working on that).  Oh, well...maybe someday!   Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 16
wealthygirl
Valued Member

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

wealthygirl, you are also a classy girl!  Thank you for your post.  Smiley Happy

BTW...I'm only a "Super Contributor" because they don't have a ranking of "Wise-A$$ Contributor"...yet.  (I understand the myfico folks are still working on that).  Oh, well...maybe someday!   Smiley Very Happy

Why, thank you for the compliment Ub-Upay! 

BTW...I'm waiting for the "Super Lurker" tagline, myself! LOL  Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.