cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT CARD

tag
Regular Contributor

CREDIT CARD

since i applied for credit card receive penfed/jfcu/bofa/amex/wamu/bestbuystorecard/bestbuymastercard/jcpenny/target/capitalone/. i have plenty of credit that i had to go out and buy me a blackberry phone enter all of my credit into my phone and set the dates that all of them is due and to remind me of my payment dates so i want never be late soon will be at the 800mark never be late...........................................Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
BoysMumx2
Frequent Contributor

Re: CREDIT CARD

LOL!

Smiley Very Happy

That is hilarious!!

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 10
Regular Contributor

i believe i had my hand on the space buttom
Message 3 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

An excel spreadsheet is cheaper  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:
An excel spreadsheet is cheaper  Smiley Very Happy

But Excel spreadsheets cause excessive drinking! Well, they do with me, anyway.

I use the calendar function on Outlook. I enter a month's worth of expected statement dates on the calendar, and so the next three or four due dates always display over on the right when I check my e-mail. Of course, if I had any kind of life that would result in appointments for events other than paying CC's, this wouldn't work very well. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey whatever it takes to keep it in order!!!!! its worth it!! I have a PALM TREO
Message 6 of 10
Regular Contributor

I figure you would say something like that.this the very reason why we are created different to have different outcome of life.WHAT work for me might not work for you.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still living in the dinosaur age. I write it in a calendar notebook. Smiley Tongue
Message 8 of 10
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Do whatever it takes,as long as you are one step ahead .

Sylviatob  you are not alone . Me too  Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I would love to move into the Crackberry world. It's just that I'm pretty sure that I would utilize about one-half of one percent of its potential!

And yes, all this stuff is written in my planner as well. I was thinking that my Outlook method was pretty high-tech... Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.