Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

CSC Credit Services and US Bank Cash+

I was recently denied a US Bank Cash+ Visa sig based on info obatined from CSC Credt Services. Has anyone ever heard of this agency? If so, what was your experience?

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

Re: CSC Credit Services and US Bank Cash+

Is this the EQ partner?

If so I think they are dog doodoo.  lol.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Yes they are EQ partner

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

Lol.  I was jk. 

It just makes it confusing.  Not sure what their purpose is but I guess they work with or for or something with EQ.

Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

I'm aware that they are an EQ partner. My concern is the information listed on the report they used to deny my application. I need to access that information. Has anyone obtained a report from them?

Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Its the same information... eq doesn't actually keep your info; CSC does.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
dude11

Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

Thanks everyone! 

Established Contributor
ccnewcc

dude11 wrote:

Hope this helps.

https://help.equifax.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/178/noIntercept/1

So according to that link:

CSC Credit Services is a separate company, not owned by Equifax, which owns credit files in the midwestern region of the country.

Similar to Equifax, CSC Credit Services owns credit files and they are reported through the Equifax credit reporting system. If your file is owned by CSC Credit Services, you should initiate your dispute activity directly with CSC Credit Services to correct errors on your file.

So this is why its confusing for me.  

For example, Lets say I live in the Midwest and CSC "owns" my Credit File.  And then I move outside of the Midwest where CSC Does NOT "own" my Credit file.  Once I move, Will CSC no longer "own" my Credit File?  Will now EQ own it?

---Or---

What if I don't live in the Midwest where CSC does NOT "own" my Credit File, but I move to the Midwest where CSC "owns" Credit Files.  Does my Credit File now belong to CSC and not EQ once I move?

This is soo confusing.  Why does CSC have to be involved at all??  TU and EX aren't like this.

Does any one have experience with moving in/out of the Midwest and would like to share your experince?

Senior Contributor
john398

I think its like CSC owns the files of people residing in those states and when they move they go back to the main company

see http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.csccredit.com/cac/cac_mainpage.nsf/bdbf1347d4912c53862571770...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+