Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSC Credit Services and US Bank Cash+

tag
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

CSC Credit Services and US Bank Cash+

I was recently denied a US Bank Cash+ Visa sig based on info obatined from CSC Credt Services. Has anyone ever heard of this agency? If so, what was your experience?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Re: CSC Credit Services and US Bank Cash+

Is this the EQ partner?

If so I think they are dog doodoo.  lol.

Message 2 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Yes they are EQ partner

Message 3 of 11
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

Lol.  I was jk. 

It just makes it confusing.  Not sure what their purpose is but I guess they work with or for or something with EQ.

Message 4 of 11
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

I'm aware that they are an EQ partner. My concern is the information listed on the report they used to deny my application. I need to access that information. Has anyone obtained a report from them?

Message 5 of 11
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Its the same information... eq doesn't actually keep your info; CSC does.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 11
dude11
Regular Contributor

Message 7 of 11
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone! 

Message 8 of 11
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@dude11 wrote:

Hope this helps.

https://help.equifax.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/178/noIntercept/1

So according to that link:

CSC Credit Services is a separate company, not owned by Equifax, which owns credit files in the midwestern region of the country.

Similar to Equifax, CSC Credit Services owns credit files and they are reported through the Equifax credit reporting system. If your file is owned by CSC Credit Services, you should initiate your dispute activity directly with CSC Credit Services to correct errors on your file.

So this is why its confusing for me.  

For example, Lets say I live in the Midwest and CSC "owns" my Credit File.  And then I move outside of the Midwest where CSC Does NOT "own" my Credit file.  Once I move, Will CSC no longer "own" my Credit File?  Will now EQ own it?

---Or---

What if I don't live in the Midwest where CSC does NOT "own" my Credit File, but I move to the Midwest where CSC "owns" Credit Files.  Does my Credit File now belong to CSC and not EQ once I move?

This is soo confusing.  Why does CSC have to be involved at all??  TU and EX aren't like this.

Does any one have experience with moving in/out of the Midwest and would like to share your experince?

Message 9 of 11
john398
Senior Contributor

I think its like CSC owns the files of people residing in those states and when they move they go back to the main company

see http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.csccredit.com/cac/cac_mainpage.nsf/bdbf1347d4912c53862571770...

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.