Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP - 30 Day Pending Notice

tag
Haisenberg
Valued Member

Re: CSP - 30 Day Pending Notice

Not sure. I had a charge off from 2008 that she said slightly affected the decision, but not by much. The biggest factor seemed to be a low credit line history.

AMEX PRG - NPSL - Macy's AMEX - $4K - Discover IT - $1K - CapitalOne Classic Platinum - $1K

FICO Scores - EQ 711 / TU 698 / EX 715 | Goal - 750+ | Next Application(s) - BCE (01/14) - Freedom/CSP - (02/14)
Message 11 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Like I mentioned earlier, Chase usually likes to see a history with CL of $5k. However, there have been some that were able to get approved without the CL. Your overall credit profile and their internal scoring is the ultimate deciding factor. Thin files, prior baddies, and lack of an existing $5k CL is hard to overcome.
Message 12 of 14
Rookies1000

I was approved for CSP with $9,200 CL a month ago. At the time of my application, my highest CL was $2,500, thin credit file as well. So it is possible.

My wife also got approved last week with $6,000 CL. Her highest CL was $3,000 when she applied but she is an AU on my CSP though. So she probably inherited my CL.
Message 13 of 14
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

I also got approved with having only a macy's card being my highest limit at $ 2500.00....however I also have a chase savings account with a significant amount of money in it.

MY FICO = 690 CK=660 GOAL = 750 and my own house!..Back in the garden

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.