Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 50k bonus?

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

CSP 50k bonus?

On a precious thread shared an approval for CSP however I only received the offer for 40k after 3k in 3 months plus 5k AU

On SD I see there's a thread for 50k ??? Can I get Chase to match this anyone have luck doing this I apped around Midnight
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CSP 50k bonus?

Chase is known to honor offers 

One of the best ....Go for it

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 23
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Cool who would I call regular cs
Message 3 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Just send a SM.  If it's been within 90 days and you meet the qualifications you shouldn't have a problem

Message 4 of 23
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

The 50k bonuse comes with a higher AF I think its 125 a year for the 50k plus 5k au

Message 5 of 23
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Yes the rep over the phone told me that but I did ask for the 40k bonus with 2k spending within 3 months w/ AF waived for first year and 5k for adding AU she said she sent a request to the Marketing Department to see if they can change the intro offer on my account she said they should be able too.

I would hear back from them 10-14 business days via U.S Mail.. lol I told U.S Mail she said yes.

Sort of feel CSP CSR are not as happy as Amex CSRs lol but that's just my luck had rep last night sounded like she did not want to help me called back using Freedom number the guy was much more happy and eager to help me from the tone alone than the CSP rep that helped me from the CSP number. Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Rackham94 wrote:

Yes the rep over the phone told me that but I did ask for the 40k bonus with 2k spending within 3 months w/ AF waived for first year and 5k for adding AU she said she sent a request to the Marketing Department to see if they can change the intro offer on my account she said they should be able too.

I would hear back from them 10-14 business days via U.S Mail.. lol I told U.S Mail she said yes.

Sort of feel CSP CSR are not as happy as Amex CSRs lol but that's just my luck had rep last night sounded like she did not want to help me called back using Freedom number the guy was much more happy and eager to help me from the tone alone than the CSP rep that helped me from the CSP number. Smiley Frustrated

I forgot they started the higher AF for more points thingy.  let me know if they honor the promo and increase your AF next year. 

Message 7 of 23
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Good luck and keep us updated, I haven't read about anyone at all successful at getting it matched (including myself) on here or SD

Message 8 of 23
rlx01
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

I forgot they started the higher AF for more points thingy.  let me know if they honor the promo and increase your AF next year. 

They will honor the 5k for AU thing, but not the 50k for spend because of the $125 AF. It's a "different product" and so CARD Act blah blah blah. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 23
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Sad that they will charge a higher AF for the 50k. I know most of us got the 50k when they where offering it a few years ago but they did not have the 5k au

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.