Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 50k bonus?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP 50k bonus?

@Rackham94 wrote:

Sort of feel CSP CSR are not as happy as Amex CSRs lol but that's just my luck had rep last night sounded like she did not want to help me called back using Freedom number the guy was much more happy and eager to help me from the tone alone than the CSP rep that helped me from the CSP number. Smiley Frustrated

A single data point never defines a trend.  CSR's vary with all companies.

Message 11 of 23
Rackham94
Established Contributor

True where can I find a trend poll 

JD Powers?

However; I noticed as well Quicken Loans gets a lot of negative feedback on the Home Mortgage section however; it does have JD Power award I guess the good outweighs the bad?

Message 12 of 23
bribro
Valued Contributor

I haven't heard of anyone getting the 50k/$125 AF offer matched after being already accepted for the 40k/$95 AF terms. Might be a CARD Act issue, in which case Chase has their hands tied.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 13 of 23
Rackham94
Established Contributor

I actually asked about honoring the 40k bonus points spending 2k within 3 months plus  5k bonus for AU 1st purchase within 3 months and waived 95 AF

Have not got a letter nor SM yet

Message 14 of 23
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Saw link on SD and have ref link if interested in extra bonus as well

Message 15 of 23
ReaLiLJ
Regular Contributor

Yeah from what was told to me by my friend, you would have to pay the higher AF (and they wouldn't mind upgrading you to the so called diff card), and the au is a given, but you would have to pay that higher AF to get the higher bonus. It's one of those loop holes that one will not be able to hurdle through, as if they did it for you, they would have to do it for everyone, and there would be no use for that promo link hahaha, but if they do give it to you straight let me know, so I can do it as well Robot Very Happy Goodluck as well!

-LJ

20 Years & 1 Month Young; Total Income: $53k (Credit History): 1.9 years AAOA: 1.0 years
Fico Scores: Exp: 725 (12/4) EQ: 703 (11/13) TU: 736 (12/6) Total Credit Available: 89k
Wallet: AmEx Plat- NPSL | AmEx BCP $10.5K | BestBuy SC $10k | Duck Card $8k | BoFA CR Plat Plus Sig. $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase Freedom Sig. $7k | CSP Sig. $5k | USBank Cash+ Sig. $5k | Barclays R MC $5k | Chevron Visa $5k | BR Visa $5k | Walmart Discover $4k | DCU Plat Visa $3k | QuickSilver CR $3k | Macy's Store CC/Macy's Amex $2.5k/$3k | BML $1.2k | Citi Divi Plat Visa $500
Open Loans: Sallie Mae SL: ($5.6k) (Def.) Car Loan (Red Devil FR-S): $20k/33k Remaining -Will Pay Off in 2yrs. Advice Welcomed!
Message 16 of 23
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

I actually asked about honoring the 40k bonus points spending 2k within 3 months plus  5k bonus for AU 1st purchase within 3 months and waived 95 AF

I have to spend 3K within 3 months in order to get the 40,000 pts. How come you only need 2K?  Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@DigitalArk wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

I have to spend 3K within 3 months in order to get the 40,000 pts. How come you only need 2K?  Smiley Surprised

Maybe he apped in the branch

Message 18 of 23
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

If I had known. Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 23
Rackham94
Established Contributor

I did not apply in branch. There is however an active link for anyone looking to app a quick search in FlyerTalk for Chase Sapphire if anyone is interested have all active offers

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.