cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 5k Bonus for AU using card within 3 months.

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

CSP 5k Bonus for AU using card within 3 months.

There is a tab named offer details look under that tab. 

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/sapphire-preferred-card.aspx?CELL=62RP&inkcashsplit=2&ink...

5k Bonus Points for the AU first purchase within 3 months, I just added my wife as an AU, and will use the card once she gets it. 

I have also sent a SM and asked if they will honor this since I just got my CSP at the end of September, I have no reason to believe they wont, as they have offered me the 10k UR points for the freedom in a SM exchange today. 

If you have this combo and have had it for less then 90 days, its possible we can get 15k UR points, hopefully it works.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Re: CSP 5k Bonus for AU using card within 3 months.

Too cool!  Thanks for sharing.  I think I'll give this one a whirl Smiley Happy  I love bonus points!

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 2 of 9
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

DW is right behind you! SMed for the 10k already (they already credited it) and waiting to hear on the 5k CSP AU!

Message 3 of 9
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

THANK YOU so much ac9210l after seeing this and just getting a CSP about a week and a half ago I sent an email to chase asking if I was eligible and they replied no the offer started on Nov. 18th and I already am considered an existing member. Not to be discouraged I called in this morning and the CSR said she saw that I sent an email, said to give her a minute - she came back and said the 5000 was already in my account just go online and look!!!  My advice CALL don't waste time with emails!! Of course YMMV.... Thanks again I appreciate it!!!

Message 4 of 9
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Did you call just the chase number on the back of the card? I'm assuming you have an AU and they already made there first purchase. I will try calling them, as I have yet to get a response yet other then they need to investigate more.

Message 5 of 9
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@ac921ol wrote:
Did you call just the chase number on the back of the card? I'm assuming you have an AU and they already made there first purchase. I will try calling them, as I have yet to get a response yet other then they need to investigate more.

Yes I put the wife on as AU the day after I got accepted, JUST to help with the $3000 spend in three months!! After I got the email saying no on the AU promotion, I called the number on the back of the card and when the CSR asked if I had already asked about this promo, I did not lie, I said yes BUT I wasn't sure if they understood what I was asking and she said no worries she would look in to it and I got the bonus, again thank you!

Message 6 of 9
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

This was there response finally.

Preferred bonus points offer.

We are unable to apply the 50,000 bonus points offer to
your account. This offer was for accounts with an annual
fee of $125. Upon review, I see that your account ending
in 0000 has an annual fee of $95.

Although we appreciate your loyalty, we ask that you trust
that this decision is the same for all members. We feel
that adhering to the same policy for all members is the
best way to remain fair and consistent.

However, you are a valuable Chase Sapphire customer for us
and we will be pleased to add the 5,000 bonus points offer
for adding the first authorized user to your account. You
will see this adjustment on the next statement. This
adjustment is available for redemption now.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the secure message system.

The 5k from the AU and the 10k from the freedom are posted as of 10min ago.

Message 7 of 9
H4LO
Established Contributor

Glad to see this mentioned. I meant to add my significant other as a AU. Might as well get the bonus as well. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 8 of 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Got the 5k posted to my account with a message. Loving Chase right now! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.