cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

Valued Contributor

CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

My DW does not want me to add her as an AU. Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

Well at least you do respect her wish, even if it means the sacrifice of points.  Unless you can edify her on the benefits of the CSP.

Message 2 of 30
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(


FinStar wrote:

Well at least you do respect her wish, even if it means the sacrifice of points.  Unless you can edify her on the benefits of the CSP.


Right, I have to respect her wish. It's what a marriage is all about...to love and respect what your spouse wants instead of your own wishes/desires. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 30
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

Didn't someone mention adding their dog just to get the points? Chase doesn't ask for a SSN anyways so........... And based on what I was told by a CSR they don't need to make a purchase anyways. (It's worded tricky)

   3/12 $3500     6/12 $1200      10/12 $1500   12/12 $3400    6/13 $12000      7/13 $5000      7/13 $2500       8/13 $2000    8/13 $6000

  | CSP (AU) $12,000 | Amex PRG (AU) | United $6,000 | OCCU $12,000 | Ink Bold | GM $3,200 | DCU $7500 | Luthansa $9000 | SPG $6,000 | Citi AA Executive $11,000 | Ink Plus $5,000                                                                         | EX 2/7 697 | EQ 10/27 721 | TU 12/15 719 |

Message 4 of 30
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

Well there's an idea... Fluffy McPherson?  Snowball Johnson?  Cleopatra Smith?

Message 5 of 30
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

Add anyone, and just keep the card in the sick drawer.
Dad? Brother? Mom? Cousin? They ask for a name only. Also the points are for adding an AU and the first purchase made on your account. Heck I don't even have my wife's card and they already added her points.


12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)



Message 6 of 30
Senior Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(


FinStar wrote:

Well there's an idea... Fluffy McPherson?  Snowball Johnson?  Cleopatra Smith?


Smiley LOL

 

Wow, I had never thought about adding a pet as an AU.   

Message 7 of 30
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

I am speechless...Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 30
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(


ac921ol wrote:
Add anyone, and just keep the card in the sick drawer.
Dad? Brother? Mom? Cousin? They ask for a name only. Also the points are for adding an AU and the first purchase made on your account. Heck I don't even have my wife's card and they already added her points.

This i would be careful about though, DW added me without a SSN and it showed up on my CR. If you do decide to add a pet though they may end up having a better FICO than you!

 

http://blog.credit.com/2013/07/my-cat-got-a-better-credit-card-offer-than-me/


   3/12 $3500     6/12 $1200      10/12 $1500   12/12 $3400    6/13 $12000      7/13 $5000      7/13 $2500       8/13 $2000    8/13 $6000

  | CSP (AU) $12,000 | Amex PRG (AU) | United $6,000 | OCCU $12,000 | Ink Bold | GM $3,200 | DCU $7500 | Luthansa $9000 | SPG $6,000 | Citi AA Executive $11,000 | Ink Plus $5,000                                                                         | EX 2/7 697 | EQ 10/27 721 | TU 12/15 719 |

Message 9 of 30
Moderator Emerita

Re: CSP AU 5,000 Pts...no hope :(

Message 10 of 30