Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP - About to hit spend for 40k bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP - About to hit spend for 40k bonus

And, it feels so good. All it took were a couple of dinners, a new computer, and some peripherals. Heh.

The sign-on bonus for the CSP seems really generous. It's gonna be so nice seeing that 40k hit my points balance. I already have 5300 and I've had the card a month. I LOVE this card. I have a feeling it's gonna be my GO-TO. It was the Amex ED. But, they haven't been doing it for me recently. And, the customer service all around suuuucks.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP - About to hit spend for 40k bonus

Getting 60K from Ink Plus and 10K from the spend put on it.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, you've certainly got me beat. Haha.

You know... I've been thinking about a business credit card for a card business... How hard is for a common credit user, like myself, to obtain one? Is the scoring different?
Message 3 of 9
blessed-man1980
Contributor

I can't wait to get my CSP ..I'm savings my points from the freedom card till I get the CSP ...

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blessed-man1980 wrote:

I can't wait to get my CSP ..I'm savings my points from the freedom card till I get the CSP ...

How many points have you saved on freedom? I just started using freedom for restaurants and fast food. Got the card last month. 

Message 5 of 9
dollar_bill
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

I had my CSP expedited to me, activated and booked my vacation that same afternoon. Easily hit my spend, then immediately(after posting) shifted the balance over to a 0% 12 month, no fee balance transfer offer from NFCU. Worked out beautifully!

Anyone know how long it takes to get the UR bonus? I read in the details it could take 6-8 weeks?

Message 6 of 9
blessed-man1980
Contributor

I don't have a lot of points with freedom since my freedom card is only  2 months old  . I just hit the 100 bonus and I will be savings all the points till I get my CSP hopfully in 5 months . I have 22 INQ in my Ex repots  . Waiting for  the INQ   to age a bit ..

@Anonymous wrote:

@blessed-man1980 wrote:

How many points have you saved on freedom? I just started using freedom for restaurants and fast food. Got the card last month. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yepper CSP is nice. I love that card and it also feels pretty nice in your hand too. 2X puts every Fri dining. If you wanna rack up more miles look for the offer of citi aa card. They give me 40K for spending 1500 in 3 months and additional 10K after spending 5000 within 12 months. There shouldn't be problems to meet those requirements for average CC spenders.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yepper CSP is nice. I love that card and it also feels pretty nice in your hand too. 2X puts every Fri dining. If you wanna rack up more miles look for the offer of citi aa card. They give me 40K for spending 1500 in 3 months and additional 10K after spending 5000 within 12 months. There shouldn't be problems to meet those requirements for average CC spenders.

3x points on dining only on the first Friday of the month.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.