Did you mean: 

CSP Approval odds?

tag
goldengopher1991
Contributor

Re: CSP Approval odds?

So.... updates.

Just app-ed for the freedom.

Confirmation page gave me a reference ID # and asked me to call a number.
Called, got asked a bunch of security questions, then placed on hold for review of the application.

Came back to me and said something about some Patriot Act and they need to verify my address.

Gave me a fax number to fax in my drivers license, and was told it takes 3 weeks to respond to my application.

Great.

Discover IT - $10,000 | Chase Freedom - $2,200 | United MileagePlus Explorer - $5,000 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select - $4,000
Message 21 of 36
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

So.... updates.

Called, got asked a bunch of security questions, then placed on hold for review of the application.

Came back to me and said something about some Patriot Act and they need to verify my address.

Gave me a fax number to fax in my drivers license, and was told it takes 3 weeks to respond to my application.

Great.

Lol, you're likely approved. They do this all the time. Otherwise, they would have declined you on the spot. 

Message 22 of 36
goldengopher1991
Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

So.... updates.

Great.

Lol, you're likely approved. They do this all the time. Otherwise, they would have declined you on the spot. 

Haha! You think so? Were they able to see my credit file and all before me sending over my drivers licence? I asked the rep whether you can just tell me now whether I've already been approved and the address verification is just a requirement to finalize.. She said "No, we need your address first before being able to review your application" Smiley Mad

Discover IT - $10,000 | Chase Freedom - $2,200 | United MileagePlus Explorer - $5,000 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select - $4,000
Message 23 of 36
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

So.... updates.

Great.

Haha! You think so? Were they able to see my credit file and all before me sending over my drivers licence? I asked the rep whether you can just tell me now whether I've already been approved and the address verification is just a requirement to finalize.. She said "No, we need your address first before being able to review your application" Smiley Mad

Yes. They should have already reviewed something. If they are asking verification, it's because your report perhaps did not match the address that you entered etc. Something along those lines. But when they need extra verification, it is a likely approval. Just send what they want, and call back for statuses. 

Message 24 of 36
goldengopher1991
Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

So.... updates.

Great.

Yes. They should have already reviewed something. If they are asking verification, it's because your report perhaps did not match the address that you entered etc. Something along those lines. But when they need extra verification, it is a likely approval. Just send what they want, and call back to statuses. 

I think I know why. I did the pre-qualifier check and i only typed in my street address, not my apartment address. Because when I typed my apartment address the results come back with no offers, and I wasn't able to modify my address when I applied for the card through clicking the "respond to offer" button. thanks for the input, will update again with a new status when i find the results.

Message 25 of 36
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

So.... updates.

Great.

Yes. They should have already reviewed something. If they are asking verification, it's because your report perhaps did not match the address that you entered etc. Something along those lines. But when they need extra verification, it is a likely approval. Just send what they want, and call back to statuses. 

I think I know why. I did the pre-qualifier check and i only typed in my street address, not my apartment address. Because when I typed my apartment address the results come back with no offers, and I wasn't able to modify my address when I applied for the card through clicking the "respond to offer" button. thanks for the input, will update again with a new status when i find the results.

No problem! Let me know what happens Smiley Happy 

You should also check your reports, if you haven't done so recently, to verify that your personal info and accounts are all reporting accurately. 

Message 26 of 36
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Any updates?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 27 of 36
goldengopher1991
Contributor

Sorry, I was out of the country, and just got back today.

I tried logging in from outside the US but was told access denied, lol.

I got a voicemail today from Fraud Protection asking me to call them back, which I did. I called and they asked some security questions and then the guy approved me for a $2,200 limit Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 36
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@goldengopher1991 wrote:

Sorry, I was out of the country, and just got back today.

I tried logging in from outside the US but was told access denied, lol.

I got a voicemail today from Fraud Protection asking me to call them back, which I did. I called and they asked some security questions and then the guy approved me for a $2,200 limit Smiley Happy

congrats! thanks for sharing

Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.