Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP August Hotel Promo $100!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP August Hotel Promo $100!

Chase sent me a promotional offer (Code: ENJOY100) for the month of August of an immediate discount of $100 off any hotel purchase through the UR portal greater than $300 (in any combination of spending with cash or points). This is perfect timing as I just hit my one year anniversary in August and the promo completely offsets the fee!

I mentioned the promo email to a friend of mine who also has CSP and they said they didn't receive it. Did others not receive it? I'm curious if the code works for people who haven't received the email.

Another (somewhat related) surprise benefit was a 10% reward rate for hotel purchases on my Freedom Unlimited for the month of July. I made use of both offers for great and unexpected savings. :-)

Thank you, Chase!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP August Hotel Promo $100!

I did not receive it.
Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.