Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Authorized Users

tag
bluedoggiant
New Contributor

CSP Authorized Users

How can you view the authorized users on your CSP from Chase.com? Thank you.

----- QS: $10k ------ CF: $14k ------- BCP: $15k ------- CSP: $24k ------ AMEXPlat ----
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Re: CSP Authorized Users

@bluedoggiant wrote:

Click on Customer Center on the upper right after you log in and then on the right hand side you will see an option to add authorized users.

Message 2 of 10
bluedoggiant
New Contributor

That is to ADD. I am looking to VIEW Smiley Happy.

I have an authorized user already but I can't for the life of me even see their name anywhere on the website..even on that page to add an authorized user. Could it be just because I got the card today?

We both of have been using the cards all day.

@nachoslibres wrote:

@bluedoggiant wrote:

Click on Customer Center on the upper right after you log in and then on the right hand side you will see an option to add authorized users.

----- QS: $10k ------ CF: $14k ------- BCP: $15k ------- CSP: $24k ------ AMEXPlat ----
Message 3 of 10
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@bluedoggiant wrote:

That is to ADD. I am looking to VIEW Smiley Happy.

I have an authorized user already but I can't for the life of me even see their name anywhere on the website..even on that page to add an authorized user. Could it be just because I got the card today?

We both of have been using the cards all day.

@nachoslibres wrote:

@bluedoggiant wrote:

You won't be able to view.  Only their business cards break down individual user cards.

In fact, if you look at your credit card numbers you will see that your card and your AU's have the same exact card number.  This isn't the case with their business cards.

Message 4 of 10
Luscher
Valued Contributor

you can either call or message them to find out. no other way to see other than trying to remember who you added.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 5 of 10
bluedoggiant
New Contributor

@Luscher wrote:
you can either call or message them to find out. no other way to see other than trying to remember who you added.

Dang, there really isn't a way?

And to clarify, all authorized users have the same exact card number as the primary user?

Man, AMEX does things a lot differently lol.

Message 6 of 10
Stralem
Established Contributor

@bluedoggiant wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

And to clarify, all authorized users have the same exact card number as the primary user?

Yep. My AU's card has the same number as mine.

The Amex's AU system is honestly beyond compare.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 7 of 10
bluedoggiant
New Contributor

@Stralem wrote:

@bluedoggiant wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

Yep. My AU's card has the same number as mine.

The Amex's AU system is honestly beyond compare.

I think AMEX does it right, plus I thought separating purchases by card on the statement was an industry standard! Guess I was wrong, AMEX really does have the upper hand, so far enjoy AMEX services better (including online portal and phone customer service).

Are even the 3 digit security codes the same?

Message 8 of 10
Stralem
Established Contributor

@bluedoggiant wrote:

Are even the 3 digit security codes the same?

Yep, even the security code.

The only difference between the two is the name on the front.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 9 of 10
Luscher
Valued Contributor

On my Discover account I can see each users name and what card design they have lol. chase makes it difficult.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.