cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP? BCP? MB? Ritz? FINAL UPDATE PENDING AMEX DECISION AND RITZ!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: CSP? BCP? MB? Ritz?

Congrats on the CSP. Chase, like I mentioned will hit you with the 7-10 to verify multiple apps. If you applied for all 3 apps with Amex, chances are they may cancel each other out due to duplicate apps. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear with the Amex apps. It would have been best to get the approval, then immediately app for the next card.

Check the app status website and make sure they are all in progress.
Message 21 of 43
colinstu
Regular Contributor

@HunterAX61 wrote:

Well I applied- CSP INSTANT APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy then I applied for RITZ.........7-10 Days.......I was feeling to arrogant after CSP instant!

AMEX-15 Days.......Currently "in processing" Good? Bad? Declined?

Applied for Amex BCP/MB/PRG Charge.........All are in process.......Hopefully I wont get 3 inq on EX and get declined in the end.....

What CL with the CSP? Congratz and welcome to the Chase family!

When I applied for BCE I was told it was being "processed" but got an approval email seconds / a minute later... good luck! Hopefully they are only holding it up due to wanting to verify income. 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 22 of 43
HunterAX61

Thanks!!! I am happy, they didn't give me a limit though on CSP? Should I wait to call the analyst about Ritz tomorrow and ask? 2 apps-BCP/PRG say review, but MB says check back in 24 hrs???? What does that mean?

This is addicting haven't applied for anything in years!!

Thanks Lexi!

Message 23 of 43
Luscher
Valued Contributor

call the number for csp. they have somebody that will answer the phone 24/7 and instantly goes to a live person

CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 24 of 43
HunterAX61

Collin I wish they had a section to upload the 4506-T I would have. Though they know my spending habits as I had that Gold card for so long. Never had a FR either. Either way I put $5k less on my application just to give wiggle room. Hopefully if they ever even give me a card, and I am FR they can see I low balled it!

I have been checking but no updates.....Do they instant decline?

No CL was listed???? Is that normal??? Maybe its purgatory? 

Message 25 of 43
colinstu
Regular Contributor

@HunterAX61 wrote:

Collin I wish they had a section to upload the 4506-T I would have. Though they know my spending habits as I had that Gold card for so long. Never had a FR either. Either way I put $5k less on my application just to give wiggle room. Hopefully if they ever even give me a card, and I am FR they can see I low balled it!

I have been checking but no updates.....Do they instant decline?

No CL was listed???? Is that normal??? Maybe its purgatory? 

I don't think they'd instant decline with your profile. Just take a breath, it will be sorted out. 

I haven't applied for a Chase card yet but I know with Discover and Amex I had to call to know what my CL was (they didn't say online). I don't know where you reside in the US but it's late, try giving the BCP support line a call. 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 26 of 43
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@HunterAX61 wrote:

Thanks!!! I am happy, they didn't give me a limit though on CSP? Should I wait to call the analyst about Ritz tomorrow and ask? 2 apps-BCP/PRG say review, but MB says check back in 24 hrs???? What does that mean?

This is addicting haven't applied for anything in years!!

Thanks Lexi!

Congrats on the CSP approval just because you got a 7-10 day message doesn't mean denial it could just be fraud protection a lot of banks do the same thing.  I would call tomorrow and ask if there is any other info they may need for you. 

3 Amex apps I have never heard someone try that before GL.   I would also call Amex tomorrow to eliminate any confusion.

Message 27 of 43
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I think you are fine with Chase.. I would call the Ritz line in the Ritz thread to ask about the status of your application!

I would call with Amex too -- I thought you were waiting to get an approval first and then applying for the rest of the Amexes as well as Lexie -- Sorry we misunderstood.

You'll have a crazy mail day when all these new cards come in.

Also, ask to have the CSP expedited! Smiley Wink They don't mind and if they ask why just say of course to get started on my Bonus spending! Smiley Wink You could always say trip or whatever but that's the one I used and it was fine. (However, I wasn't connected to the right CSR just a CSR with Chase not a CSP one the CSP one would be like Can I please expedite this card for you? lol)

Message 28 of 43
HunterAX61

Well AMEX status site says PRG Cancelled, and the other two are review?? I didn't cancel the app!!!!

I guess they didnt like that.......I hope I end with a BCP......If not CSP is great!!!!!!!!!!

Message 29 of 43
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@HunterAX61 wrote:

Well AMEX status site says PRG Cancelled, and the other two are review?? I didn't cancel the app!!!!

I guess they didnt like that.......I hope I end with a BCP......If not CSP is great!!!!!!!!!!

You should for sure get the BCP -- the PRG being cancelled maybe they thought the multiple apps were a mistake? I would seriously be calling right now to make sure they know you are actually the one applying for them and not that someone stole your identity. Smiley Happy lol It's probably some protocol they have in place that automatically cancels the app or something.

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.