Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP BT offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP BT offers

A question I would like to ask of CSP cardholders (both new and seasoned)

Have you ever received any 0% BT or low APR BT offers on this card?  if so, please share details (i.e., how long card was opened, any other relevant details).

I helped my husband open this card recently. Yes, I'm aware it's not a BT card, nor do I need suggestions for a BT card for him. I'm simply asking current CSP cardholders if you've ever received any BT offers on this card. Thanks in advance for responses.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Budoka
New Contributor

Re: CSP BT offers

@Anonymous wrote:

A question I would like to ask of CSP cardholders (both new and seasoned)

Have you ever received any 0% BT or low APR BT offers on this card?  if so, please share details (i.e., how long card was opened, any other relevant details).

I helped my husband open this card recently. Yes, I'm aware it's not a BT card, nor do I need suggestions for a BT card for him. I'm simply asking current CSP cardholders if you've ever received any BT offers on this card. Thanks in advance for responses.

I've had my card exactly a year. I couldn't tell you exactly when but from at least month 3 on I have always had BT offers available. When one expires one instantly comes up and even now I have 2 of the same offer running concurrent just different accept dates. Generally always 0% APR for 12 months Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Budoka, thank you! This is very helpful information. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
redpat
Senior Contributor

Chase always sent me transfer checks in the mail, I never used them, to the shredder they went.  I PC'd my CSP to FU.

That would be like using CSR as a b/t card at that time.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 9
wasCB14
Super Contributor

CSP: 2 years, no BT offers

No BT offers on any of my other Chase cards, either.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 5 of 9
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

I've had  my CSP just over a year now.  Received my first BT offer. 12 months 0%. 3% BT fee. Also rec'd checks with the offer. I was offered the same BT offer on my freedom and SWA card too.  

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 6 of 9
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Unable to Complete Your Request
Thank you for checking to see if you have a current balance transfer offer. Unfortunately, we don't have an offer for you now, but our offers are always updating, so please check back in the future.

My CSP account was just opened on Saturday, but I have never had a BT offer on my Freedom (card is about 10 years old, not sure what card it was when opened) and the slightly older Slate that I combined and closed into this only had the intro offer when I first got it (wasn't Slate back then).  My wife hadn't had an offer in years on her Slate (opened in '94) but this week an offer popped up for 0% until March 2018, 3% fee.

Chase does have offers, but in my experience they have certainly not been like BOA, Discover and Citi where there is always an offer and usually several.  I know a lot of CapOne holders here get BT offers a lot, but in the 17 years that I've had CapOne cards I have only had the "0% fee to transfer to your existing purchase APR of 89.99%." (Okay, a little exaggerated but certainly never promo APRs.)

Message 7 of 9
noobody
Established Contributor

I have BT offers on ALL my chase cards, 2or3% bt fee with 12 month 0apr.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 8 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I get them fairly routinely across several Chase cards at once every so often including the CSP; never been a single one that's worthwhile honestly.

        
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.