Frequent Contributor
gen-specific

CSP CLI earliest time?

I got my CSP account opened March 13th this year.

I've run it up to 30% and paid it off in full once.

I want a higher limit. This requires a hard pull.

Too soon? I'm currently gardening and churning to reach the promotional amount of points, this is not a problem because this will be my main card. But it currently has one of my lowest limits.

Citi Thank You Premier 60k, Alliant 30k, AMEX Blue 30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 30k, BoA VISA Rewards 30k, Wells Fargo 30k, Barclays Arrival+ 30k, Citibank Custom Credit Line 12k, Macys/AMEX 2.5k/500

EFX ???, EXP ???, TU 780 - Dec 2014
Valued Contributor
indiolatino61

Re: CSP CLI earliest time?

gen-specific wrote:

I got my CSP account opened March 13th this year.

I've run it up to 30% and paid it off in full once.

I want a higher limit. This requires a hard pull.

Too soon? I'm currently gardening and churning to reach the promotional amount of points, this is not a problem because this will be my main card. But it currently has one of my lowest limits.

General wisdom would say to wait at least 6 months, but everyone's experience will be different. Some will get a CLI in 3 months and some will not have gotten one in over a year. Good luck.

photo Logo-CreditCardCollection-DataInclusive_zpsf395b751.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}