Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Exclusive Events

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Exclusive Events

QQ...

Do any of the CSP card holders here participate in any of the Chase events? Are they worth it?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: CSP Exclusive Events

A lot of the emails I get from csp are too rich for my blood, usually they are toting tickets to the pga and private chef created meals etc. one day I hope to partake!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

same thing with Marriott. sureeee you get the cool exclusiveness but, to afford it, you're used to exclusion on a regular basis ha
Message 3 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

totally, i get the same type of emails from ritz visa, hyatt, marriott and they are all about doing something exclusive in life. i get the nature of the email, as i would assume there are a lot of cardholders out there with a ritz visa that can afford personalized one in a lifetime events lol. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ sir, they're personalized WEEKLY events for them lol.
Message 5 of 8
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
A lot of the emails I get from csp are too rich for my blood, usually they are toting tickets to the pga and private chef created meals etc. one day I hope to partake!

Since I don't have a CSP...how rich are they?? Smiley Wink

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 6 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Chase doesn't promote my type of fun, but my AMEX promotes my local corner bar to me. IDK.GIF

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Callandra wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Since I don't have a CSP...how rich are they?? Smiley Wink

You can see them online

https://www.chase.com/online/sapphire/events.htm

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.