Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP IS BEEEEEAUTIFUL!

tag
jrmsmlbg
Established Member

Re: CSP IS BEEEEEAUTIFUL!

I have made some large purchases the first few weeks of having CSP, just to get the bonus spend out of the way. And I have had no problems making multiple payments in the same month. I have made a large payment of $1500, and a few small payments under $500.

Starting Score: 672EQ (9/18/13) 726EX MyScore (9/30/13)
Current Score: 727EQ (10/16/13)
Goal Score: 800 Across the board.

Last Application: 9/26/13 | Gardening Until: 9/26/14
Message 61 of 71
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

My literature that came with the card says the 10th of each month...
Idk, mine hasn't changed yet, but I'm not playin' that game with Chase lol... Changin' due dates and s***, hell!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 62 of 71
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on new CSP,, glad you got it,,it is good to get things we want..lol

Message 63 of 71
awp317
Frequent Contributor

It was in a small drive through town Population less than 15k, So I guess they are extra carful, I was a little taken aback as to why they needed a copy of my card, but It was for a one way drive just to get me to the airport. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 64 of 71
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Are people seriously worried about scuffing a credit card, as nice as this one looks? My replacement Discover cards always get the silvery lettering worn off after a month because its placement behind my Freedom, lol.

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 65 of 71
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I don't care.... if someone does it's super duper easy to request a new one online. lol
Message 66 of 71
Johnnyblaze1986
Valued Member

Received mine yesterday, look at my blue cash preferred and told him to tell Amex that they need to step up. And when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was grab my wallet just to look at my CSP, and thought about getting a new wallet, she's indeed beautiful Smiley Very Happy  

Current Score: EX: 802 TU: 793 EQ: 790 / Last App: 04/11/2014 / In the garden until I find a house I like.

Citi Dividend $14,000Amex Blue Cash Preferred $14,000Chase Ink Cash $12,500Sallie Mae $12,500BOA Business Cash Back Rewards $10,000Chase Sapphire Preferred $8,500 Capital One Quicksilver $1,000     
Message 67 of 71
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, it is a beautiful card, and when your using it people will definitely be letting you know! Smiley Wink

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 68 of 71
Miscellamy
Contributor

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I know, objectively, that this is absolutely reeeediculous, but I can't stop cooing over how pretty this card is. My precious . . . 

Also got my first compliment/comment on it Friday night at the movies (which, come to think of it, was its first night out on the town). The cashier was a relatively young guy. He did a double-take after accepting the card, grinned, and was like "whoa, this is heavy." Then he swiped it, checked it out again, and said something in the "baller!" vein. And I felt as proud as a parent watching her child take her first steps. :-p

Message 69 of 71
TM82
Regular Contributor

Just use the card as it was intended to do. It's sounding like the toy collectors who say don't take it out of the box since it loses value. Never mind the fact that a toy was meant to be played with.

Part of the appeal to some may be the heavy feel. I know some people feel the Amex Platinum should have a more heavy duty feel to it rather than look like a First Premier bank card.

The CSP is no longer a surprise to most retailers since they've all seen it already. My Palladium on the other hand...
My Cards
American Express Blue | American Express Premier Rewards Gold | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase United Explorer | Chase United MileagePlus Club | JPMorgan Palladium

Message 70 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.