Re: CSP - Inside Fraud? This is CRAZY!!

It's 300>70.
Signature needs updating
Message 21 of 26
Luscher
Valued Contributor

40K is a lot more then $400 if you use it correctly
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 22 of 26
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Right, for transfers and travel redemption CSP is super valuable and worth the AF. Just as a dining card for my case not so much I'm better off with the Amazon Visa for the same 2% back since I'd redeem it for cash w CSP anyway because I don't travel.
Message 23 of 26
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Right, for transfers and travel redemption CSP is super valuable and worth the AF. Just as a dining card for my case not so much I'm better off with the Amazon Visa for the same 2% back since I'd redeem it for cash w CSP anyway because I don't travel.

ok true.

In 4 years you would start to come out ahead with Amazon over CSP if you only redeemed for cash back.  Agreed, but before the AF ever hits you could move the credit limit and close it. 

I see your point, but it just seems like a bit of a stretch. 

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, OP has discovered an innovative new way to meet the minimum spend for bonus points--let the fraudsters do it for you!

j/k

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gorilla, nice one.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.