Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Mastercard Version

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP Mastercard Version

Applied and approved this morning. When the trade showed up on my online profile I quickly called to request the MC version. Guy on the line said typically transfers are done after a year but he'd pour in the request. My spend plan hinges on the Mastercard.
Message 11 of 29
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: CSP Mastercard Version UPDATE

After putting in a call to request a MasterCard, yesterday I saw in my online profile an additional account for a CSP which is presumably the MC and an identical credit line as the initial Visa.

I'm curious to find out if they gave me 2 CPS rather than 1. Both are showing an 18,000 CL.

Message 12 of 29
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

After putting in a call to request a MasterCard, yesterday I saw in my online profile an additional account for a CSP which is presumably the MC and an identical credit line as the initial Visa.

I'm curious to find out if they gave me 2 CPS rather than 1. Both are showing an 18,000 CL.

Same happened to me.  There is a two month (60 day) conversion period.  Your Visa account will eventually drop off.

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 13 of 29
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@TheClub wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

Same happened to me.  There is a two month (60 day) conversion period.  Your Visa account will eventually drop off.

That makes sense. I didn't think they'd really give me 2. That'd put me close to 100K with Chase and no way does my spend or income justify that.

Message 14 of 29
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

For the double dip: do you have to close one? So now, apply for the Visa (only choice), immediately convert to MC, spend and get bonus.  Then, at some point close the card, and later apply for the Visa (again)?  Or do they allow you to have both at once as different cards?

Message 15 of 29
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I wasn't going for the double dip; $400 statement credit comes in handy around Christmas, ya know?

Message 16 of 29
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Got a letter from Chase a few days back telling me to please be assured, my MC is on it's way. Then upon further inspection it says it "my new Chase Sappire Preferred Plus MasterCard".

Um, what the hell is a Plus?!?!?!

Message 17 of 29
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 18 of 29
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Plus? Not World?

That's what the letter says!

The Visa came last week. I just opened the envelope now to look and that is a Signature. $18,000 limit should be World, duh.

Message 19 of 29
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I agree. Never heard of a Plus MC. I'm sure you have already fired off a SM
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.