Established Contributor
Shock

CSP Odds

[ Edited ]

Sorry, another one of these threads I know..but I need the advice!

Inquiries: EX 7 EQ 8 TU 1

1 in the last 6 months on EX (2/2014)

Income. Will probably list 60k. Not sure how much this matters as my friend got a 12k CSP on 12k income. Though his internal score is probably very high.

All major derogs will be gone by February 2015. Only thing left will be 2 30 day lates and 1 60 day. Paid collection falling off this month (TU) and already off EX and EQ.

I want to get a high starting limit, and then reallocate it after a year to my Freedom, or Freedom and my Amazon, if I decide to keep it. Basically doing it for sign up bonus.

Thoughts?

photo sig_zps91c0212c.jpg
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: CSP Odds

Shock wrote:

Income. Will probably list 60k. Not sure how much this matters as my friend got a 12k CSP on 12k income. Though his internal score is probably very high.

All major derogs will be gone by February 2015. Only thing left will be 2 30 day lates and 1 60 day. Paid collection falling off this month (TU) and already off EX and EQ.

I want to get a high starting limit, and then reallocate it after a year to my Freedom, or Freedom and my Amazon, if I decide to keep it. Basically doing it for sign up bonus.

Thoughts?

80%+ since your current cardholder

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
Shock

Creditaddict wrote:

You think it's that high? Is this percentage for instant approval or recon? My income is going to be a little exaggerated. Will this matter if I have to recon? 

I want to wait until my AMEX reports the updated CL and until the quarter is over. I'm going to be milking the 5% on restaurants where a good portion of my spends go!

Senior Contributor
B335is

I think you have a good chance. Chase takes existing relationship into account and in my experience their AF cards have been easier for approval than non-AF.
Senior Contributor
B335is

What do you mean by exaggerated income?
Senior Contributor
yudeology101

Shock wrote:

Thoughts?

Based on your profile, I, too, think that you have a pretty good chance.  However, what's your actual income?  Don't exaggerate about your income just to be approved for the card if your income is not $60k, because that's straight up lying.  It doesn't matter if your friend got approved for $12k w/ 12k income, that's your friend..not you. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +13more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 9/12/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 as of 12-12-13)
09Lexie

Shock wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

You think it's that high? Is this percentage for instant approval or recon? My income is going to be a little exaggerated. Will this matter if I have to recon? 

I want to wait until my AMEX reports the updated CL and until the quarter is over. I'm going to be milking the 5% on restaurants where a good portion of my spends go!

Do you mine elaborating?

Established Contributor
Shock

As in...I will put 60k, but on my Freedom app, I put 40k

09Lexie wrote:

Do you mine elaborating?

Established Contributor
Shock

B335is wrote:
I think you have a good chance. Chase takes existing relationship into account and in my experience their AF cards have been easier for approval than non-AF.

So you think I have a good chance, but it's going to be harder because the CSP has an annuel fee?

Established Contributor
Shock

Thank you for the responses. Do my scores and inquiries look okay?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}