Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP QUESTION

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

CSP QUESTION

So I asked my CSP to be expedited , what carriers does it come ship by? I live in NYC. Does it come through Postal service/Fedex or..... Dreadful UPS who has been known to just leave packages in front porches for my neighborhood without anyone signing for it.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: CSP QUESTION

Most of the time UPS.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 18
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Most of the time UPS.

This is correct and there will not be a signature request.

Message 3 of 18
CBTS
Frequent Contributor

I got mine through the Postal Service, no signature required, here in Chi-town.

Message 4 of 18
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Do they send a tracking number? The CSR jut say it will come in 2-3business days

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 5 of 18
enharu
Super Contributor

They sent me an email to inform me the card had arrived. In the email there was a tracking number.

You can also call CSR and ask for them for the tracking info.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 18
vpae
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if Chase has the ability to expedite the shipping/processing if you currently do not have a chase card with them?

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 7 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@vpae

What would they be shipping if you don't have a cc with them?
Message 8 of 18
shanac
Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived via UPS. I'm in Chi town too.

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 9 of 18
shanac
Frequent Contributor

@vpae, yes. From what I've read on the forums, if you are not currently a Chase customer and you apply for a card, they will expedite for you if you call in and request it. 

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.