Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Question

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

CSP Question

So I got the CSP almost 3 months ago. I had to spend 2k in the first 3 months to get the 40k bonus points. It also says add an AU and get extra 5k bonus points. My question is does the AU have to use the card card first? Is does it matter what they spend? Like maybe buy some gas or somthing? It just says "Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening". Dosent say who has to make the purchase?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: CSP Question

@Juss11 wrote:

So I got the CSP almost 3 months ago. I had to spend 2k in the first 3 months to get the 40k bonus points. It also says add an AU and get extra 5k bonus points. My question is does the AU have to use the card card first? Is does it matter what they spend? Like maybe buy some gas or somthing? It just says "Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening". Dosent say who has to make the purchase?

Yes, the AU has to make a purchase.  The dollar amount doesn't matter

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.