Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Question

tag
Oslo
Valued Member

Re: CSP Question

I was approved for mine last Tuesday and still haven't recieved it.

| Amex Green | Dicover It | Citi Simplicity | Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Slate | Banana Republic Visa | JCrew |

| EQ 694 | TU 701 | EX 706 | Updated 02/04/2015
Message 11 of 15
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

Just now called the customer service and expedited the card arrival. Cant wait to lay my hands on it and not to forget this is my first card with over 10k limit.

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 12 of 15
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Depends on where it's coming from and the weather. Everything coming to/from New England seems to be delayed right now.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that this is and old thread; but information purposes here is what happened to me after my CSP approval.  I applied on a Sunday and got approved, I waited till about midday and called Chase's backdoor number (1-888-245-0625 Credit Inquiry) and asked for my card to be sent to me overnight.  The lady told me I would recieve my card 1-2 days UPS.  In the same phone call I added my wife as an AU and got my 5k points for doing so.  So I am happy.  By now I am sure you have your card in hand.  For all others, hope this helps.  Thank you and enjoy what remains of your day.

Message 14 of 15
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

I recently won approval for the CSP card as well. As I recall, the card arrived by mail in about 3-4 business days. If you need it sooner, just call them!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.